In this department we coordinate our overall media strategy, which encompasses all forms of media and public relations.
Promoting our progressiveness and our services to our membership is a key priority, but also it is important to positively profile the significant and integral role we play in the social and economic fabric of our local and broader communities.
With Communications we can highlight our activities and services to our membership, profile our community engagement and support, as well as campaign and lobby in support of our individual members and our industry from the Mackay and Plane Creek regions to state-wide, national and global arenas.
Communications is how we 'talk' with and provide information to our members, other industry stakeholders, other industries, communities and all levels of government.
Some of the key areas of Communications at CANEGROWERS Mackay include the following:
* Media Releases
* Information to members
* Campaign strategies and materials
* Monthly Newsletter to our membership
* Up-to-date provision of materials for website
* Provision of industry information and materials - external requirements – schools, groups etc.
* Development and Design (promotional materials)
* In-kind support to selected groups, organisations and events
* Industry and branch profiling
* Inter-department liaison and promotion – training, insurance, grower services, payroll
* Networking and close liaison Canegrowers Network Mackay District
* Promotion and liaison Mackay Area Productivity Services and Plane Creek ProductivityServices, and other industry groups
* Develop and design industry safety messaging
* Committee level involvement for industry specific campaigns
Communications Manager Kirili Lamb Phone 4944 2612 or Mobile 0427 178 370